An adventure like the one we have just achieved would not mean much if it wasn’t for all the beautiful encounters that punctuated our way like colorful little pebbles : Baba, Yavuz and family, Basak, Jack, Jesus, Diako and family, Mohammad and family, Rufia, Maël and Jany, Leila and Hadi, Leila and family on Imam Square, Hossein, Foo, Levent, Mohsen, Amin, Fränzi and Ralf, Wayne, Gerald, Marc and Myriam, Lalmo, Odina, Zafar, Maria, Shanoz and family, Bo, Nurbek and Kalinur, Ran Liping, Trang, Gerry, Jordi and Andrea, Martial and Dany, Aleida and Ariadna, Julie, Maxime and Francine, Paul, Gary, Lida and family, Paul, Tetta, Aimee, Ervan and Ketty, Brice and Lise, Ali, Stefan and all the other we may have forgotten.
We enjoyed sharing this particular moment of our life with you all, meeting new friends or reuniting with old ones as we progressed on our way. Our paths will cross again, some day.
It was also a fantastic experience to share our thoughts, moods and pictures with all of you who followed our tracks virtually on intothegreen. Thank you for your kind and supportive messages, it meant a lot to us.
If you would like to continue traveling, keep an eye on our friends’ blogs:
- Mael et Jany (French) : http://au-tour-de-soi.blogspot.com/
- Ari et Ali (Spanish) : http://www.eligenuestraaventura.com/
- Adam (English) : http://www.keeptheaspidistraflying.com/
- Julie (English) : http://learningconservation.wordpress.com/
- Dany (French) : http://ommanipadmehum.e-monsite.com/
- Marc et Mimi (French) : http://www.mymietmarc.blogspot.com/